Job Purpose: Assist project managers in completing construction projects by organizing and controlling project elements
- Accomplishes project objectives by assisting project manager in; planning, monitoring, job progress.
- Assist with general administrative and clerical tasks for contracts/ project management department.
- Arrange project insurance and bonding
- File Preliminary Lien Notices for projects.
- Prepare and track project submittals
- Assist in preparing change requests
- Assist with special projects.
- Prepare miscellaneous reports required for Labor, Engineering and Contracts Department.
- Prepare labor rates and reports
- Assist purchasing expediting orders, report to Project Managers.
- Issue Substantial Completion Notices for projects
- Assist with project close out documentation
- Preparing currier packages
- Assist with meeting scheduling and client communications
- Monitor and track project phases and elements and prepare reports for Project Manager
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities
- Administering subcontractor contract requirements
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management
- Construction Methods and Procedures
- Process Improvement
- Technical Understanding
- Documentation Skills
- Construction Management Software (required)
- Microsoft Office (required)
- AutoCAD (preferred, not required)
- BIM (preferred, not require
Preferred Education Level(s):
- Bachelors Degree
- Internship Engineering / Construction Management
- Civil/Structural Engineer
- Construction Management
- Full-Time (Entry-Level)
- Full-Time (Experienced)